13th & 14th October 2018, Haslemere, Surrey. This is a 2 day comprehensive Animal Communication workshop to develop participant’s skills, knowledge and behaviours to build effective, validated communication with other species.
To raise awareness of the benefits of Animal Communication for participants and for their animal “communicatees”, along with the need to act as Animal Ambassadors/Advocates.
This workshop is open to all levels and abilities. Numbers are limited to provide maximum time for individual involvement, support and feedback.
We will work and learn together in a friendly, supportive environment.
Focussing on the needs of individuals, the workshop will be highly interactive and participant led, but as a minimum will cover the following:-
- Fundamentals of animal communication, with a focus on energy
- Receiving information, in all its forms
- Making space and creating silence
- Listening for the whispers – Trust, Prepare, Flow and Share
- Practice, practice, practice – connecting with animals via photographs, objects and face to face
- Managing and sharing feedback information
Why choose us?
- Not only experienced in Workshop facilitation, we are passionate about animals. Bringing a wealth of skills and experience from the field of working with animals in a communication, healing, health and behaviour context.
- We believe that to achieve the most valuable outcome people should be encouraged to play to their strengths in a fun, friendly and supportive environment.
- We believe in helping each other, understanding each other and building our skills to become the best we can be.
- We are committed to providing after course support and progression for those who would like it.